Leica , Phography
Early Leica M2 camera, Leica CL, w/11 (ELEVEN) lenses & leather cases
A huge collection of Leica cameras and accessories!
The 4th production run was released on August 6, 1958. This Leica M2 camera is a rare example of the early Leica’s.
Nikon DLSR w/2 lenses
- 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor lens
- 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor lens
- Image optimization functions and in-camera image retouching
- 2.5-inch LCD monitor , 170-degree viewing angle
- 10.2-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for large, photo-quality prints
- 3D Color Matrix Metering II for ideal exposures in …
Showing all 2 results